Winchester Run Apartments

Jeffyeun

Newcomer
Mar 30, 2017
Sorry wrong title. Has anyone heard anything about watersedge ? Trying to maximize my per diem, while also staying within a 15 min drive to Kim's for the study group

Michael523

Newcomer
Sep 24, 2015
I looked at those a little bit but I ending up going to Cross Timber Apartments. They are only 6 miles from the academy and at a great price to maximize the per diem. I got a two bedroom (1 bedroom + office) for $865. She was able to waive my application fee and not charge any additional fee's for the short term 4 month lease. Let me know if you are interested so I can give you her info and we can take advantage of their referral program.

jbell

Jan 19, 2017
I looked at those a little bit but I ending up going to Cross Timber Apartments. They are only 6 miles from the academy and at a great price to maximize the per diem. I got a two bedroom (1 bedroom + office) for $865. She was able to waive my application fee and not charge any additional fee's for the short term 4 month lease. Let me know if you are interested so I can give you her info and we can take advantage of their referral program.
Cross timber is not furnished though right?

Michael523

Newcomer
Sep 24, 2015
Cross Timber is not furnished. I am bringing my truck and my own things out with me so I can save more.