ZAU - Chicago Center Hiring Information

astats87

Oct 11, 2010
I'm right here
Re: ZAU - Chicago Center

It's as hard as you make it. Honestly, I thought it was much like college. They teach you, you go home and study the material, and then you take a test.

Ryan86

Apr 6, 2012

I graduated from the academy on Tuesday..

First day at ZAU is monday.

Anyone got questions?, I'm free to ask.
I have a copy of the Oklahoma City map, would you recommend having it memorized before getting to the academy? I just want to be as prepared as I can be. Congratulations by the way! I'll be seeing you there in the near future.

PantherMan

Mar 4, 2011

It's as hard as you make it. Honestly, I thought it was much like college. They teach you, you go home and study the material, and then you take a test.
So, not all really too bad? I have heard a mixed bag between really easy and really hard.

astats87

Oct 11, 2010
I'm right here

I have a copy of the Oklahoma City map, would you recommend having it memorized before getting to the academy? I just want to be as prepared as I can be. Congratulations by the way! I'll be seeing you there in the near future.
yeah memorize it.. you'll be way ahead of everyone if you know the map by the time you get down there.

PantherMan

Mar 4, 2011

No problem. Yea, I'm expecting big big things out of this offense. Our running game is going to take a lot of pressure off of him though. That and Mike Tolbert is going to take those short yardage goal line touchdowns away. They don't like him constantly jumping over piles at the goal line. If our defense can at least slow teams down and create turnovers then we can go very deep in the playoffs this year for sure.

TimShady

Senior Analyst
Mar 12, 2009
Chicago

I graduated from the academy on Tuesday..

First day at ZAU is monday.

Anyone got questions?, I'm free to ask.
Hey man, congrats! I didn't get a chance wish you luck before I left OKC last month. Glad to hear everything worked out. BTW, it's cool if you don't know who this is!

astats87

Oct 11, 2010
I'm right here

Hey man, congrats! I didn't get a chance wish you luck before I left OKC last month. Glad to hear everything worked out. BTW, it's cool if you don't know who this is!
Yeah I know who this is. You're that really tall guy who doesn't play basketball. Have a great time in amarillo. Good luck

PantherMan

Mar 4, 2011

If there is only 1 class that ended last week for enroute, then it was 12 pass and 4 failed... from what I have heard.