Zau dates

jmichalo

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Congrats to all who had their medical cleared. Can someone tell me when they were contacted from the Proctor to take the MMPI?

I received the email that a proctor would be contacting me to schedule on September 16th. It is now November 1st and still havent gotten the call to get this scheduled. This it the last thing I am waiting on.

Any advice?

DODO_STNX

Trusted Member
Aug 27, 2009
Chicago
the medical used to only be good for 1 year, it got changed to 2 for ATL pepc's, then they changed it to two across the board, you will def have to redo it. I would contact the proctor again, don't fall by the wayside

satoya

Rookie
Jan 23, 2009
Chicago
I agree with Dodo. You should hit reply to all just to cover your bases when sending the email. I was contacted the exact same day by the procter when I received my email.

DODO_STNX

Trusted Member
Aug 27, 2009
Chicago
No.. Someone should call. I hoped LH would send out an email with the current number slated to go since the FY is here now. Also, with his tentative plan to send people to OKC, 5 a month, every other month.. Etc: Etc:

I think I called last time... Not it

ineedatc

Trusted Contributor
Dec 14, 2008
Chi-town
No.. Someone should call. I hoped LH would send out an email with the current number slated to go since the FY is here now. Also, with his tentative plan to send people to OKC, 5 a month, every other month.. Etc: Etc:

I think I called last time... Not it

Maybe MBA can give us an idea of what is going on.

MBA, do you have a rough idea how many people have been through the facility since you've been there for fiscal year 2011?

I sent an email a few days ago. I forgot about panels this week. Maybe we could hear something next week?

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
MBA, do you have a rough idea how many people have been through the facility since you've been there for fiscal year 2011?

I sent an email a few days ago. I forgot about panels this week. Maybe we could hear something next week?
Fy '11 is actually October of 2010 to October of 2011, correct? If so there have only been 3 new hires from OKC. More than double that in transfers from other facilities though. Although I don't know if the transfers would even count, because I think they all came last month which might be counted as FY '12

ineedatc

Trusted Contributor
Dec 14, 2008
Chi-town
Fy '11 is actually October of 2010 to October of 2011, correct? If so there have only been 3 new hires from OKC. More than double that in transfers from other facilities though. Although I don't know if the transfers would even count, because I think they all came last month which might be counted as FY '12

OK, Thanks...I may have to break down and call LH tomorrow. I need clarification for about a half dozen personal reasons. If they only had three trainees, that would place me at around 13 in line. Do you know if anyone during fiscal 2011 washed while at the academy? I was looking at email that LH sent me back 2010 and he said that the numbers for F11 were 5 spots.

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
It's possible we got 5, but I only know of the three for sure. Maybe there are two new people upstairs I haven't seen yet.

ineedatc

Trusted Contributor
Dec 14, 2008
Chi-town
Ok, Looking through this thread, I am pretty sure that I am around 11th in line (Not 9 like I thought), unless someone else may have backed out. IF that is the case, then I am not going to call LH until after the first of the year, if the plan was/is for five every other month.

DODO_STNX

Trusted Member
Aug 27, 2009
Chicago
Ok, Looking through this thread, I am pretty sure that I am around 11th in line (Not 9 like I thought), unless someone else may have backed out. IF that is the case, then I am not going to call LH until after the first of the year, if the plan was/is for five every other month.

I hope your not taking the "was/is 5 every other month" from me,

I was just using that as an illustration

ineedatc

Trusted Contributor
Dec 14, 2008
Chi-town
I hope your not taking the "was/is 5 every other month" from me,

I was just using that as an illustration

Thanks for clearing that up! Kinda gives me a little more hope, lol. Yeah, I thought that was what he told you. :) SO there is hope some of us could get called this month. Haven't seen many people for that Nov. 23 class date.

jmichalo

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Indeed:

I too was told my security refresh was emailed to me at the end of september but never got anything, I have yahoo email. I emailed LH and he is going to resend the info, that was on Friday and still havent received the email packet.

But I still have all the old Eqip paperwork so it shoudl be easy filling that stuff out again.

Anyone else have this issue?

jmichalo

Rookie
May 20, 2009
also, how long after retaking the mmpi were you contacted from medical that your clearances were finished?

fyi, I took my mmpi this morning at O'hare Tracon

satoya

Rookie
Jan 23, 2009
Chicago
I didn't receive anything regarding security either, so I emailed LH yesterday. I would say it took them about 3 to 4 weeks to contact me and say that I was cleared of everything. It does seam as if they wait for everyone in that particular group to be cleared since it seems 3 of us were contacted the same day in regards to our clearance.

ineedatc

Trusted Contributor
Dec 14, 2008
Chi-town
Same for me with the MMPI. It took about a month to get the MMPI results back.

LH said we should get the letter soon for the security clearance.

DODO_STNX

Trusted Member
Aug 27, 2009
Chicago
U guys get ur security clearance refresh's yet?? I emailed LH about mine because I'm pretty sure it's expired as well, but have not heard anything back from him.