Zau dates

jmichalo

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Congrats indeed, that's great news! I too did my fingerprint cards directly at their security office. Did you get the call that your medical was cleared already?

We're you pubnat 5?

Dodo thanks, I had the same issue as well and still work for the same company too, hopefully for not much longer :)

ineedatc

Trusted Contributor
Dec 14, 2008
Chi-town
Congrats indeed, that's great news! I too did my fingerprint cards directly at their security office. Did you get the call that your medical was cleared already?

We're you pubnat 5?

Dodo thanks, I had the same issue as well and still work for the same company too, hopefully for not much longer :)
Thanks you guys!

PUBNAT-5 June 23rd

Yes, I was fully cleared. LH told me earlier last month that the January class would be mine as long as everything was clear.

It really sucks that you guys have to have letters sent to your current employer. I wish the Investigation didn't have to include that. I know when my last employer got the letter last time he was not happy.

DODO_STNX

Trusted Member
Aug 27, 2009
Chicago
Anybody heard anything else?? I got an email from the security clearance telling me I was good to go, so I guess I'm just waiting for a class date now.. Haven't heard about anyone outside of @ineedatc getting a class.. Perhaps there are, and they just aren't on stuckmic..

Either way.. Nobody ? Nothing? K good talk

jmichalo

Rookie
May 20, 2009
No news here. When did you file your equip and who contacted you?

We're you told your medical is complete as well?

satoya

Rookie
Jan 23, 2009
Chicago
I was offered a class date for January 6th yesterday!!! PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: I took the finger prints directly at the FAA last tuesday in Des Plaines which saved time.

Here is the date range for this class 1/6/12- 5/9/12. For some reason I thought this was a five or six months training, but that is all good. My lease is up at the end of December -- could NOT have come at better time
If you get the fingerprints done in Des Plaines do they just keep them? I'm a lil behind on my prints because they sent the first card to my old address. Just got the new card yesterday. Congrats on the class date!

DODO_STNX

Trusted Member
Aug 27, 2009
Chicago
No news here. When did you file your equip and who contacted you?

We're you told your medical is complete as well?

I did my equip the week before thanksgiving, yes I was told my medical was complete, both times I just sent an email to the contact to see where I stood and they were kind enough to inform me that I was clear for both medical&security

Hoping for us all to get a class date soon..

MZL

Rookie
Jun 1, 2009
I've been out of the loop for over a year.

I recently received the security refresh email and I'm wondering what I should enter if anything under 'job title announcement' and 'announcement number' on the OF-612 form. Isn't this the information they should have off of the application I filled out years ago?

satoya

Rookie
Jan 23, 2009
Chicago
It looks like they're doing every two months. I was hoping & preparing for January but I was told possibly April for a class date. Soooooo until April............lol

DODO_STNX

Trusted Member
Aug 27, 2009
Chicago
Yeah, there hasn't been ANYBODY getting class dates on here lately.. maybe a couple, but overall it's been a slow couple weeks.

LH told me either Feb or April... so I'm still crossing my fingers for a Feb class date.

I know their are two dates the 13th / 22nd that are available.. I check my phone about 1 million times a day to see if "The email" has come through.. yet constant disappointment.. haha

Oh well, it's been 3.5 years since Pub 5. I'm still just as anxious now as I was then..

Hopefully we hear something soon !!

satoya

Rookie
Jan 23, 2009
Chicago
True. If you get Feb, than I should get that too hopefully! Lol I got my TOL the same day as Ineedatc. But April seems more likely becuuse it falls more in line wth the spacing of new hires that mbulanda talked about. First it was Oct now Jan so it looks like Apr......we'll probably get picked up for the same class.

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
Ran into a guy at the bar last night who is headed to OKC on monday for ZAU. No idea when he was hired or anything like that though.

DODO_STNX

Trusted Member
Aug 27, 2009
Chicago
wrote an email to the new HR rep to see if there may be any ZAU Feb class dates, but have not heard anything back the last couple of days, I'll let you know what/if anything she says... there is a class on Feb 13th, which is just 5 weeks away, and I haven't heard of anyone getting the date yet period, from the other threads though, sounds like they are still backed up with FOL's for 1/23 & 1/30 class dates....

anyone else heard anything??

Dkennedy

Trusted Member
Dec 18, 2008
Minnesota
wrote an email to the new HR rep to see if there may be any ZAU Feb class dates, but have not heard anything back the last couple of days, I'll let you know what/if anything she says... there is a class on Feb 13th, which is just 5 weeks away, and I haven't heard of anyone getting the date yet period, from the other threads though, sounds like they are still backed up with FOL's for 1/23 & 1/30 class dates....

anyone else heard anything??
I wrote LH and the new lady both emails last week about ZMP and have heard nothing.

DODO_STNX

Trusted Member
Aug 27, 2009
Chicago
I heard back via email an hour or two ago. It didn't sound good. I was told between April & October..

I wrote this on another guys thread... but basically I wrote her back and told her I didn't understand.

There are no basics classes offered past Aug... so if she had said sometime between April & August I would have at least figured it would still be this FY, but since she put up to October, I have to wonder if that leaves the door open for waiting for the next Fiscal Year, 2013

BearDown

Newcomer
Apr 3, 2009
Same thing here, wrote an email to BR asking for an update and was told her best guess is that I MAY get a class date before Oct 2012...

My last email from LH said that he has tentatively scheduled me for a class date in 2012...I hope that BR is annoyed and sending a generic email to everyone and nothing has changed...

I've been waiting for 4 years...what a f'in joke.